Sunday, August 30, 2015

Healing and Hashing



This Pic is prior to my injury- but is from my first Hash run  :0
It was Very hot out- about 90 F (32 C), but there were a couple refreshment stops. And, even more refreshing, a stop to play with puppies.
The course was said to be 4 km.  It took us an hour and a half. I ran 5 miles. I still don’t know how long the actual course was.
I do know I accidently knocked someone’s (OK, my) beer off the 4th floor balcony railing at the after run gathering. Oops.

There were at least 5 languages spoken by participants. I wish I was capable in more than one of them, but at least I recognize them. And I am learning new words in several languages- none of which will be repeated here. I love that I can run with a group and at my own pace, and we still stay together, despite the variety of paces. This could get addicting, but I have to figure out how to run a low alcohol version… I certainly don’t need anything to expand my silly factor.  Note to self: Bring non-alcohol beer to next Hash.

Thanks to the members of  Hash-House-Harriers of Bucharest for letting me play with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment